Every Thursday, from June 20th to September 12th, come and discover the sweet hills of the Collio and Cividale of Friuli, the medieval town that was the capital of the first Lombard duchy in Italy.
- 09.30 am Departure from Piazza (Square) Carpaccio bus station
- 09.35 am Riva Slataper stop (in front of Hotel Savoy)
- 09.40 am Città Giardino (City Garden) stop (in front of Hotel Argentina)
- 09.45 am Grado Pineta stop (corner of via Orsa Maggiore and via Capricorno)
- 09.47 am Villaggio (Village) Cà Laguna campsite stop
- 09.50 am Villaggio (Village) Europa / Punta Spin stop
- 09.55 am Tenuta Primero campsite stop
- 11.30 am - 2.30 pm free time and lunch in Cividale
- 2.30 pm departure for Cormons
- 3.00 pm cellar visit
- At about 5.00 pm return to Grado
Price € 40.00 adults, 12-18 years € 20.00, 0-12 years free; including bus transfer and guided tour of the winery; minimum 15 people, must be booked by 12.00 on Wednesday.