Every Friday morning from 08 July to 09 September, from 09.30 a.m. to 1.15 p.m., take part in a fantastic boat tour with an aperitif and an offshore swim. Guidone's excursion will allow you to experience Grado from an unprecedented perspective. On request, and subject to availability, it is possible to use a rickshaw transfer service from your home/hotel (and return at the end of the excursion).
- 09.30 a.m. meeting point at Riva Foscolo, 1 (next to the Sia Fuel petrol station);
- Navigation along the Grado lagoon (Barbana, Isonzato canal);
- 11.00 a.m. free stop at the bar/restaurant Caneo with the possibility to visit the village of Punta Sdobba;
- 11.20 a.m. departure: navigation from the Isonzo Mouth towards the open sea
- 11.40 am arrival at the "Mula di Muggia" and swimming offshore;
- 12.15 back to the starting point, admiring Grado from the sea;
- 13.15 arrival.
The price includes a glass of prosecco or a soft drink during the navigation.
Min. 6 max. 12 people;
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, German
Price Adults 44 €; children 5-14 years 32 €; children 0-4 years free
In case of bad weather the excursion will be cancelled.
Must be booked by 12.00 on Thursday.
Allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking. Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If in doubt, check with the organisation before the day of the excursion.
The use of masks and provisions for the prevention of Covid-19 refer to current legislation (in Italian).
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (email@example.com) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.