Dates: 21 June, 5 and 19 July, 2 and 23 August, 6 September 2019
9.00 a.m. departure from Grado by GT bus with a tourist guide on board to Palmanova. Time available for a
walk to the Bastioni Park and the Piazza Grande and visit to the Contromina Gallery of Rivellino Veneziano.
At 11.30 am transfer to Clauiano, a typical rural village in Friuli, and stop for a visit and tasting in a farm.
a restaurant belonging to the Wine and Flavours Route of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
Return to Grado with expected arrival at 13.30 approx.
Collection points - departures from:
9.00 am Grado area Campsites - Residence Punta Spin
9.05 am Pinewood Grade - Bus Stop
9.10 am Grade - Garden City IP Distributor
9.15 am Grado - Piazza Carpaccio Courier station
9.30 am Aquileia - Park Bus Terminal
Booking deadline: within 16.00 of the day before the excursion
The price includes:
- GT Coach
- Tour guide for the entire duration of the excursion
- Entrance to the Contromina Gallery of Rivellino Veneziano
- Wine and food tasting (small snack for children)
The price does not include:
- Entrances not mentioned
- Anything not expressly mentioned in the "includes" fee
Special prices for groups of minimum 15 people.
- Adult € 30,00
- Children 6-11 years € 10,00
- Children 0-5 years € 5,00
- Discount for FVG Card holders
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator