Departure calendar 2022: 13 and 27 July; 10 and 24 August; 07 September
An exciting sunset cruise surrounded by a kaleidoscope of warm colours accompanied by a unique environment: Grado's Lagoon. Captain Nico will welcome you on board with tales, music and seafaring traditions that will enliven the navigation through the lagoon, the casoni (typical fishermen's huts), fishing valleys and sandbanks. A special aperitif with the authentic tastes of wines presented directly by the producers of the FVG Wine and Taste Route, followed by a a fish dinner starring the famous Mar&Laguna mixed fry, a mix of fish typical of the Island of the Sun. The journey through history will continue on arrival in Aquileia through an exclusive guided tour of the "Domus di Tito Macro", one of the largest Roman-era dwellings among those found in northern Italy, which, with its 1700 square metres, represents an unmissable unicum in Europe.
- 5.30 p.m. meeting of participants with the guide at the Molo Torpediniere di Grado and embarkation on the Battello Santa Maria
- 5.45 - 8.00 p.m. navigation and panoramic tour of the Grado Lagoon with tasting of local wines and typical fish dinner (mix of starters matched with wines + fried fish)
- 8.00 p.m. disembarkation in Aquileia and guided night tour of the Domus di Tito Macro
- 9.45 p.m. departure from Aquileia for the return journey
- 10.30 p.m. approx. arrival in Grado
Minimum 20, maximum 60 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, German, English
PRICE: Adults 60,00 €; children 5 - 12 years 30,00 €; children 0 - 4 years free
Reduced rates for FVG CARD holders.
- cruise on a private boat exclusively reserved for our group
- tasting of local wines on board
- fish dinner on board (on request possibility of meat menu - vegetarian or special children's menu)
- guided tour of the Domus of Titus Macro in Aquileia
- Travel One tour leader for the duration of the tour
Price does not include
- Not mentioned entrances
- anything not expressly indicated in “the price includes"
Special quotations for groups of min. 15 people
Any allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
In case of rain: the planning of excursions and tours may be modified, postponed or cancelled in the event of a lack of an adequate level of security or due to adverse weather conditions and/or the passing of urgent national, regional or municipal ordinances prohibiting the performance of part or all of the booked activities. We will refund the fees paid or, on request, retain them for a new Travel One departure/activity. Updates and changes will be promptly communicated to customers via instant messaging, social channels and the Travel One website.
Must be booked by 12 noon on Tuesday afternoon.
Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If you have any doubts, check with the organisation before the day of the hike.
The use of masks and provisions for the prevention of Covid-19 refer to current legislation (in Italian).
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (email@example.com) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.