On the following Fridays, 15 and 29 July; 12, 19 and 26 August; 02, 16 and 30 September, come and discover with us the fascinating MU.CA. - Museo della Cantieristica (Museum of Shipbuilding) in Monfalcone and, to follow, visit with us the Museo del Tirimesù (Tirimesù dessert Museum) in Pieris, then taste the original version of tiramisù, the 'Tirime su - Coppa Vetturino™', documented as far back as 1935, and created by Mario Cosolo. The original recipe is a spoon dessert served in a cup, essentially consisting of a bottom layer of chocolate mousse and a top layer of zabaglione mousse, separated by a sponge cake soaked in liqueur.
- 09.00 am Departure from bus station Piazza Carpaccio (lane 4)
- 09.05 stop Riva Slataper (next to Savoy hotel)
- 09.10 stop Città Giardino (in front of the Hotel Argentina)
- 09.15 stop Grado Pineta (via Orsa Maggiore corner of via Capricorno)
- 09.20 stop Villaggio Cà Laguna camping site
- 09.23 stop Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin camping site
- 09.25 stop Tenuta Primero Resort
- 09.50 arrival in Panzano and meeting with the guide
- 10.00 - 11.00 guided tour at MU.CA.
- 11.15 arrival at Pieris to visit the "Tirimesù" museum accompanied by guide Cesare Zorzin; small tasting by the Lokanda Devetak restaurant
- 12.15 departure for return to Grado
- 12.40 stop Tenuta Primero Resort
- 12.42 stop Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin campsite
- 12.45 stop Villaggio Cà Laguna campsite
- 12.50 stop Grado Pineta (via Orsa Maggiore corner of via Capricorno)
- 12.55 stop Città Giardino (in front of the Hotel Argentina)
- 13.00 stop Riva Slataper (in front of the Hotel Savoy)
- 13.05 pm arrival bus station Piazza Carpaccio
Minimum 10, maximum 30 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English
PRICE: Adults 40,00 €; children 0-3 years free; 3-11 years 20,00 €;
Any allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
In case of light rain, the excursion will still take place.
Reservations must be made by 12 noon on Thursday.
Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If you have any doubts, check with the organisation before the day of the tour.
The use of masks and provisions for the prevention of Covid-19 refer to current legigislation (in Italian).
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is COMPULSORY and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (email@example.com) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.