Every Wednesday afternoon, from 04 May to 14 September, come and taste some of the best Friulian wines, accompanied by tasty crostini, in the taverns of Grado's historic centre.
- 4.30 p.m. meeting at the Hotel hannoer bar (Piazza XXVI maggio 10 in Mandracchio harbour)
- 4.45 p.m. tasting of Pinot Grigio Rodaro and crostino with cooked ham and horseradish at the Hotel Hannover Bar.
- 5:00 p.m. tasting of sparkling Ribolla Gialla Cozzarolo und Crostini mit marinierten Sardellen at Osteria de Mar
- 5:30 p.m. tasting of Terra&Mare white grape blend, Girardi and crostino with burrata cheese and anchovies at Osteria da Filomena.
- 5:50 p.m. tasting of Refosco dal Pediuncolo Rosso Tarlao and crostino with local salami at bar Ladelacesa
- 6.25 p.m. tasting of Santonego accompanied by a dessert at Wine Store.
- 6:45 pm Conclusion of the tour.
Allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
Minimum 1, maximum 15 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, German
PRICE 27 €
In case of rain, the excursion will take place anyway.
Reservations must be made by 12.00 noon on Tuesday.
Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If you have any doubts, check with the organisation before the day of the hike.
The use of masks and provisions for the prevention of Covid-19 refer to current legislation (in Italian).
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.