Every Wednesday afternoon come and taste some of the best wines of Friuli Venezia Giulia in the taverns of the historic centre.
PRICE 15 € / MAXIMUM 10 PEOPLE.
- 5.15 pm Meeting at Osteria de Mar;
- 5.30 p.m. tasting of Brut Nature Rodaro, classic method, accompanied by crouton with Rodaro lard at Osteria de Mar.
- 6.00 p.m. tasting of Ribolla Gialla Ferma of Costabona, accompanied by crouton with cold cuts, at the VINarium.
- 6.30 pm tasting of Malvasia wine from Azienda Vitivinicola Girardi, accompanied by crouton with butter and anchovies, at the l'Osteria da Filomena.
- 6.50 p.m. tasting of of Collio Cabernet Sauvignon Muzic, accompanied by crouton with Friulian cheese, at LàdelaCesa.
- 7.15 p.m. Wine Fizz cocktail tasting at Seti Caffè.
- 7.30 p.m. Conclusion of the tour
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, German
For activities organised directly by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is REQUIRED and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, communicating NAME, SURNAME, COMMON OF RESIDENCE AND NUMBER OF PHONE. These data will be kept for 14 days.
The use of masks - or a nose and mouth protection - is required in closed spaces and in all those social outdoor situations where it is not possible to respect safety distances. The only exceptions concern cohabitants, children under six years of age, people with disabilities incompatible with the continuous use of personal protective equipment.
Photos and videos may be taken during the activities; if you do not wish to be filmed, please let us know before the start of the activity and fill in the disclaimer attached below.