Every Wednesday afternoon, from 9 June to 15 September, come and taste some of the best wines of Friuli Venezia Giulia in the taverns of the historic centre.
- 5.00 pm Meeting at Osteria da Filomena Via Gradenigo,7;
- 5.15 p.m. tasting of a glass of Malvasia Girardi accompanied by an anchovy canapè at Osteria da Filomena;
- 5.40 p.m. tasting of a glass of Pinot Grigio Ramato Le 2 Torri di Rosazzo accompanied by "Sarde in Saor", at LàdelaCesa;
- 6.10 p.m. tasting of a glass of Merlot Muzic accompanied by "boreto de otragan" at Osteria de Mar;
- 6.40 p.m. tasting of a shot of Santonego accompanied by a Sweet, at Wine Store;
- 7.00 p.m. Conclusion of the tour
Minimum 1, maximum 15 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, German
PRICE 20 €
In case of rain, the excursion will take place anyway.
Reservations must be made by 12.00 noon on Tuesday.
For activities organised directly by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is REQUIRED and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion, by email (email@example.com) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, communicating NAME, SURNAME, COMMON OF RESIDENCE AND NUMBER OF PHONE. These data will be kept for 14 days.
The use of masks - or a nose and mouth protection - is required in closed spaces and in all those social outdoor situations where it is not possible to respect safety distances. The only exceptions concern cohabitants, children under six years of age, people with disabilities incompatible with the continuous use of personal protective equipment.
Photos and videos may be taken during the activities; if you do not wish to be filmed, please let us know before the start of the activity and fill in the disclaimer attached below.