Discover all the events taking place in Grado.
Exhibition on the set of the film "The flowers of a thousand and one nights" by P. Pasolini
5 July 2019
Photographic exhibition on the set of the film "The flowers of a thousand and one nights" from July 05 to August 18, every day from 19.00 to 23.00 at the House of Music.
3 August 2019
organized by COOPERATIVA PESCATORI GRADO
h. 18.00 riva Dandolo
Fish nic - in the lagoon with a chef
4 August 2019
The event takes place as follows:
- 10.30 am departure from the port Mandracchio on 2-3 boats of 15-18 pax each;
- 11.00 am Arrival at the island "Valle del Moro" and welcome drink
- 11.30 am - 12.30 pm guided tour of the island: how a fishing valley works, flora and fauna of the lagoon; how fishermen lived in the lagoon.
- 12.30 - 13.00 show cooking
- 13.00 -15.00 Picnic hours: delivery of blankets, cutlery, glasses, arrangement of tablecloths, people are given baskets with dishes that will be prepared by different chefs, in different parts of the island, there will be two stations of salty, one with drinks and one with sweet products. During the event you can taste two other wines, a white and a red, in addition to Santonego ®, the typical liqueur from Grado based on a mix of herbs from the lagoon among which stands the sea absinthe, after a meal people can relax in the shade of the trees, play or walk.
- 16.00 Departure from the island to Grado
In case of bad weather the event will be postponed to the next weekend.
PRICE: 80,00 €
Limited seats, must be booked by 12.00 on Friday.
FABER PER SEMPRE
4 August 2019
tribute concert to Fabrizio De Andrè, twenty years after his passing
h. 21.00 Parco delle Rose
Excursions for the summer season 2020
Discover all the experiences and excursions you can enjoy in Grado during the summer season 2020. For activities organised by the Grado Tourism Consortium, reservations are compulsory and must be made by 12 noon on the day before the excursion, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone + 39 0431 80383.
Behind the scenes: learning how to make the "Boreto a la Graisana"
Every Monday from 6 July to 14 September 2020
Every Tuesday morning, from July 14th to September 8th 2020.
Sea&Taste - Canoeing on Cona Island
Every Tuesday from 7 July to 1 September 2020
From 22 July to 16 September, walking tour in the historical centre to taste some of the best Friuli wines
Free guided tours around the historic centre
Every Wednesday and Friday from July to September 2020
Walking tour of the artisan shops
Every Thursday afternoon from 9 July to 03 September 2020
Sea&Taste - Trieste & Carso Experience from Grado
Every Friday from 10 th July to 11 th September 2020
Self-organized day trip to Trieste with the boat Delfino Verde
From 30 June to 2 September 2020 every day except Monday
Sea&taste - sunset cruise to Aquileia
A journey through time guided by the flavors of tradition with an exclusive night visit to Aquileia
The great events of Grado
A varied program of events and manifestations of a cultural, gastronomic, sporting, musical and religious nature, with a rich and seasonally varied offer.
To avoid COVID-19, scheduled events may be subject to changes or cancellation.
For more information on the events in Grado, take a look also at www.grado.info.
Commemoration of a legend from Grado which comes from the sea.
Grado Song Festival
An event to promote a heritage of great historic, artistic and cultural value.
Grado celebrates one of its choicest products: the Fossalon white asparagus.
The spectacular exhibition by the Frecce Tricolori [Italy’s Red Arrows] circling through the sky above Grado.
Pesce Azzurro Festival
The pesce azzurro from Grado is the most flavourful in the Adriatic.
“Sabo Grando” and “Perdòn di Barbana”
A great festival on land and sea.
Books and authors in Grado
Literary meetings on the beach, 28th edition.
An opportunity to taste the delicious fish of Grado and enjoy the festive atmosphere of summer on the Lagoon.
Calici di Stelle (Star-studded wineglasses)
A month of August full of wine tasting and wine-food pairings, between Grado and Aquileia.
Muscles of steel
The Aquaticrunner and Triathlon are on their way between August and September to keep you fit.
Month of "Boreto a la Graisana"
Come in October and November and enjoy the typical fish dish from Grado!
The festival of the culture of the sea from 1 to 4 October 2020. Event 2020 cancelled due to COVID.
This non-competitive rowing race has ancient origins. It winds its way along the canals of the lagoon over an 18 km route.