THE DATES OF 2019: 19 MAY, 30 JUNE, 04 AUGUST, 08 SEPTEMBER. BOOK NOW!!!
The Grado Turismo Consortium, in collaboration with the Ristorante Antica Trattoria alla Fortuna, Ristorante La Dinette, Ristorante Hotel Marea and Hotel Savoy, organizes once a month, from May to September, an event that will allow you to combine the discovery of the beautiful scenery of the lagoon of Grado with the goodness and variety of regional food and wine.
One Sunday a month come and enjoy the delicacies prepared by a star chef in an exclusive location: a fishing valley in the Grado lagoon.
The event takes place as follows:
- 10.30 am departure from the port Mandracchio on 2-3 boats of 15-18 pax each;
- 11.00 am Arrival at the island "Valle del Moro" and welcome drink
- 11.30 am - 12.30 pm guided tour of the island: how a fishing valley works, flora and fauna of the lagoon; how fishermen lived in the lagoon.
- 12.30 - 13.00 show cooking
- 13.00 -15.00 Picnic hours: delivery of blankets, cutlery, glasses, arrangement of tablecloths, people are given baskets with dishes that will be prepared by different chefs, in different parts of the island, there will be two stations of salty, one with drinks and one with sweet products. During the event you can taste two other wines, a white and a red, in addition to Santonego ®, the typical liqueur from Grado based on a mix of herbs from the lagoon among which stands the sea absinthe, after a meal people can relax in the shade of the trees, play or walk.
- 16.00 Departure from the island to Grado
In case of bad weather the event will be postponed to the next weekend.
PRICE: 80,00 €
Limited seats, must be booked by 12.00 on Friday.