New management for the 'LadelaCesa' café and beer bar opposite the basilica of St Euphemia.
Cosy premises with an indoor room that is also ideal for buffets and parties. Large outdoor area where you can linger at any time of day.
The new management has plenty of choices for every taste:
- Starting with breakfast: freshly filled brioches with jams and creams, a selection of biscuits and cakes, accompanied by freshly squeezed juices, fruit juices, hot teas and excellent "Venturato caffè" coffees or cappuccinos.
- Delicious lunch breaks with a winter and summer menu to best match the Grado climate. Rich and hearty hot sandwiches for the cold winter, fresh sandwiches, flatbreads and salads to stay light during the summer. Proposals also for vegetarians and vegans.
- Tasty alcoholic and non-alcoholic aperitifs, wines, cocktails, beer to be paired with toast, classic or stuffed, and/or sliced or fish canapés to satisfy all palates.
The new management has specialised in beer, and has added a 5-way tap with special attention to tapping and the type of glass. You will always find:
- Augustiner: a light blond German beer with low fermentation, delicate, fragrant and well malted, thirst-quenching in winter as well as in summer temperatures
- Leffe ambree: iconic Belgian abbey beer with a coppery colour " a pale ale with notes of roasted malt and spices".
- Guinness : extra stout beer par excellence from Ireland, unmistakable flavour and appearance that you will only find here in Grado
- Kilkenny : Irish beer brewed in the city of the same name, amber-red in colour and full-bodied in taste, low in alcohol and low in gas due to the use of carbo-nitrogen.
The last tap varies according to the season... stop by to find out what the owners Alessio and Erica propose!
That's not all, the choice of beers is expanded with bottled offerings of various origins:
- English such as hobgoblin ipa, double chocolate stout, Timothy Taylor Landlord, ...
- Irish such as O'hara irish p. Ale or O'hara irish stout
- Belgians ranging from La Chouffe blonde or red, Lupulus, Gulden draak, Baptist blanche and so on
In short, the new management really does have beers for everyone, but also a selection of Friulian wines, red whites and sparkling wines. You can find wines from the Sturm, Lis NERIS and Venica & Venica cellars as well as others.
In this bar, quality in drinks and food are a priority.
The bar is open all year round.