Events and tours
Visite guidate ed escursioni
Discover Grado on your own with audio guides
26 March 2023
Thanks to the new audioguide service available free of charge from the homepage of this website, discover the 20 main attractions on the Island of the Sun, grouped into three itineraries.
HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL ITINERARY
Basilica Santa Maria delle Grazie
Basilica di Santa Eufemia, battistero e lapidarium
Piazza Biagio Marin and Basilica della Corte
A sophisticated walk: the Art Nouveau Villas
Parco delle Rose
Costa Azzurra beach
Promenade Nazario Sauro
G.I.T. beach and acquatic park
TMarine Thermal Baths
Sacca beach and Grado Pineta
SPORTS, NATURE, FOOD&WINE ITINERARY
Grado and its Bike Paths
The Lagoon and its Treasures: fish, plants and Santonego
Valle Cavanata Nature Reserve
Fossalon and White Asparagus
ESCURSIONI E VISITE GUIDATE, ATTIVITÀ PER FAMIGLIE
Winter Special Boat Tours with La Panoramica
8 December 2022
Position: Riva Ugo Foscolo, 1 (accanto al distributore Sia Fuel e S.N. Carnaro
LA PANORAMICA's proposals for winter:
- Customised tours with music and DJ (bachelor/bachelorette parties; birthdays; corporate events, etc.);
- Sunset excursion with aperitif (2 ½ hours). Minimum 4 adults/maximum 12 persons. Adults 25 €; children <12 years 20 €; children <3 years free.
- 360° island tour with aperitif (3 hours). Minimum 6 adults/maximum 12 people. Adults 35 €; children <12 years 25 €; children <3 years free.
- Excursion to the Sanctuary of Barbana and panoramic tour of the gulf, with aperitif (2 hours). Minimum 4 adults/maximum 12 persons. Adults 30 €; children <12 years 25 €; children <3 years free.
- TOP3 excursion: island tour - sunset - by night with aperitif (3½ hours). Minimum 6 adults/maximum 12 persons. Adults 40 €; children <12 years 30 €; children <3 years free.
Info and reservations +39 342 0928886, email@example.com.
EVENTI TOP E SPETTACOLI
Grado Isola delle Donne
23 March 2023
Festival Grado Isola delle Donne 2023
Women can fly
Thursday 23rd March
- 4.00 p.m. Biagio Marin Auditorium - via Marchesini 31
Meeting with writer Francesca Cavallo Co-author of the book "Bedtime stories for rebellious girls: 100 lives of extraordinary women", Mondadori editore and author of "Ho un fuoco nel cassetto", Salani editore
- 6 p.m. Auditorium Biagio Marin - via Marchesini 31
Meeting with Elisabetta Barisoni Head of the Ca' Pesaro Museum in Venice, art historian and critic; Talk: "Is the art world for women?"
Friday 24 March
- 6.00 p.m. Auditorium Biagio Marin - via Marchesini 31
Theatrical performance "Dive Without Likes" Organised by the association La Signora delle fiabe
Saturday 25 March
- 11.00 a.m. Auditorium Biagio Marin - via Marchesini 31
Round table with local women entrepreneurs: The Courage to Fly and Doing Business. Moderator: the Councillor for Equal Opportunities of the Municipality of Grado Sara Monferà
- 3.00 p.m. Lungomare Nazario Sauro
Poetry reading Caterina Licata will read poems from her book "Dall'Amigdala alle Ossa", Campanotto editore
- 6.30 p.m. Piazza Biagio Marin
Live concert 'Cindy & the Rock History
Sunday 26 March
- 11 a.m. Auditorium Biagio Marin - via Marchesini 31
Cinzia Cedi - The World of Armour
- 4.00 p.m. Auditorium Biagio Marin - via Marchesini 31
Jo Squillo and Mixelle Talk: "Beyond Fashion There's More. From music to TV, from the quest for justice to the right to freedom." Conducted by Linda Fiore
MOSTRE E CONVEGNI
Photographic exhibition 'Walls of Art"
10 February 2023
Position: Piazza Vittore Carpaccio 27 Grado
5th photographic exhibition 'Walls of Art', which will be open for 2 months, with free admission, during the opening hours of the HG Hair Spa salon.
The star of this fifth edition is photographer Tommaso Cellottini
MOSTRE E CONVEGNI
Women artists' exhibition
8 March 2023
Position: Vetrine del Cinema Cristallo e Casa della Musica
The Women Artists' Exhibition is on display from 8 March to 2 April 2023 in the windows of the Cristallo Cinema in Viale Dante and at the House of Music in Piazza Biagio Marin.
Opening hours of the Casa della Musica:
- 8, 10, 17, 31 March: 3 - 6.30 p.m.
- 11, 12, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 March and 1, 2 April: 10.30 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. / 3 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.