At 5:00 pm
Organised by: Corale Goriziana "C.A. Seghizzi" (Choral Association).
The initiative is part of the programme of events prepared this year by the association to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Maestro Seghizzi's birth. Sound, or rather Seghizzi's musical harmonies, and the sea extolled by Marin merge in their friendship, reaching splendid goals that the speakers will analyse in depth in order to bring new contributions and ideas for future studies and insights:
- prof. Roberto Madotto, president of the Corale Goriziana 'C.A. Seghizzi
- prof. Cristina Benussi, lecturer in Contemporary Italian Literature at the University of Trieste and president of the Trieste Culture and Arts Circle
- prof. Alessandro Arbo, lecturer in Aesthetics and Philosophy of Music at the Faculty of Musicology of the University of Strasbourg
- prof. Ivan Crico, poet and lecturer at the Academy of Fine Arts 'G.B. Tiepolo' in Udine
- prof. Cristina Cristancig, choral director "C.A. Seghizzi" and professor of Music Didactics at the "G.B. Martini" Conservatory of Bologna.
Moderator: Serenella Ferrari - At the end, performance by the Corale Goriziana "C.A. Seghizzi".