On Thursday 10 and 24 August 2023, come with us to discover some little-known canals in the Grado Lagoon. On the way to our secret destination, we will discover the beautiful lagoon landscape while admiring the surrounding nature. We will head towards Marina de Macia in search of some hidden casoni and an ancient Roman road. From here we will continue to the place where we will stop for a pleasant picnic surrounded by nature.
The island you don't expect... an enchanted little Eden in the Grado lagoon.
Little clues: a manor house, cultivated fields, olive trees. The poet from Grado, Biagio Marin, in 'San Giuliano' tells of the wine, white and red, produced from an ancient grape variety that legend has it dates back to the Romans and 'draws wine from the sand'. A farm with animals, made to grow by eating only the fruit produced on the island to make better meat and obtain those hams that ended up stored in the 'ham library'. Today something has changed, but the spirit is the same.
On the way back we will discover other fascinating islands of the Grado Lagoon.
- 10.00 am departure from Grado, meeting point in Riva Slataper, 12, in front of Hotel Savoy
- 10.00 am - 11.15 am navigation in the Grado lagoon
- 11.15 am - 12.30 pm arrival at destination visit to the island and picnic
- 12.30 pm - 2.00 pm navigation of the lagoon and arrival in Grado
Minimum 8, maximum 15 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, German
- adults 58,00 €;
- youths 11 - 18 years 48,00 €;
- children 3 - 10 years 20,00 €;
- children 0 - 3 years free
Price includes boat transfer and picnic.
- vegetables pie slice with Montasio cheese;
- breaded fish strips:
- fruit salad;
- water, glass of Friulano wine (Buttussi of Corno di Rosazzo)
- stuffed focaccia with chicken cutlet or with ham and cheese
- fruit salad
- water and organic apple juice (Feresin of Fiumicello)
Any allergies, intolerances and special requests should be communicated when booking.
In case of bad weather the excursion will be cancelled.
Must be booked by 12.00 on Wednesday.
Allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If in doubt, check with the organisation before the day of the excursion.
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (email@example.com) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.