8.40 am departure from Aquileia and 9.00 am from Grado in GT Bus with tour guide on board.
Arrival in Trieste and start of the guided tour to discover the most important places of the city.
Visit and tasting in a historic café in the city centre.
In the afternoon free time for independent visits and/or shopping.
At 15.00 transfer to the Castle of Miramare and visit the park (entrance to the Castle optional and extra from
to pay on the spot).
At 16.45 departure for the return to Grado with expected arrival at 18.00 approx.
8.40 am Aquileia - Park Bus Terminal
9.00 a.m. Grado - Piazza Carpaccio Courier bus station
9.05 am Grade - Garden City IP Distributor
9.10 am Pinewood Grade - Bus Stop
9.15 am Grade area Campsites - Residence Punta Spin
Booking deadline: within 16.00 of the day before the excursion
The price includes:
- GT Coach
- Tour guide for the entire duration of the excursion
- Coffee tasting at a historic café
The price does not include:
- Entrance ticket to Miramare Castle
- Other inputs not mentioned
- Anything not expressly mentioned in the "includes" fee
Special prices for groups of minimum 15 people.
- Adult € 45,00
- Children 6-11 years € 20,00
- Children 0-5 years € 5.00
- Discount for FVG Card holders