To enhance the natural beauties around the island, every Tuesday you can get on the Nature Bus to visit the Regional Nature Reserve Foce dell'Isonzo. The excursion includes a guided tour of the Cona Island and lunch.
- 09.00 Bus station Piazza Carpaccio (lane 4)
- 09.05 Riva Slataper (in front of hotel Savoy)
- 09.10 Città Giardino (in front of hotel Argentina)
- 09.15 Grado Pineta (Orsa Maggiore street)
- 09.20 Villaggio Cà Laguna
- 09.23 Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin
- 09.25 Tenuta Primero
- 09.50 arrival in Isola della Cona and guided tour
- 13.00 - 14.00 lunch
- 14.05 Tenuta Primero
- 14.07 Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin
- 14.10 Villaggio Cà Laguna
- 14.15 Grado Pineta (Orsa Maggiore street)
- 14.20 Città Giardino (in front of hotel Argentina)
- 14.25 Riva Slataper (in front of hotel Savoy)
- 14.30 bus station Piazza Carpaccio
Price for adults 18,50 € including bus transfer, entrance to the Reserve, guided tour in Cona Island and lunch (fixed-price menù is made up of crespelle with vegetables and bacon, loin with tuna sauce on mysticanza and vegetables; drinks included 1/2 bott. water, glass of wine and coffee).
Price for children 13,50 € including bus transfer, entrance to the Reserve, guided tour in Cona Island and lunch (Children's fixed-price menu is made up of Milanese-style cutlet with French fries; drinks included 1/2 bott. water).
Any allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
Minimum 5 participants, maximum 20 people.
In case of light rain the excursion will be done anyway. Must be booked by 12 noon on Monday afternoon.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion, by email (email@example.com) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. This data will be stored for 14 days.
The use of masks - or nose and mouth protection - is mandatory in closed environments and in all those social outdoor situations where it is not possible to respect safety distances. The only exceptions concern cohabitants, children under six years of age, people with disabilities incompatible with the continuous use of personal protective equipment.
During the activities, photos and videos may be taken; if you do not wish to be filmed, please let us know before starting the activity and fill out the consent form attached below.