Showcooking and tastings with starred chefs in the Grado Lagoon
On Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 October Grado will host two unmissable Sea&Taste events.
Under the direction of Fabrizio Nonis, surrounded by the unique panorama of the Grado Lagoon, important starred chefs will guide us on a journey of taste through refined recipes linked to the products of the territory, skilfully combined with the great wines of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Wine and Flavours Route.
- 10.30 -11.00 am departure from Porto Vecchio in Grado to Valle del Moro where, in the company of a guide, we will discover how a fishing valley works, admiring the fauna and flora of the lagoon, all accompanied by a pleasant glass of sparkling wine.
- 12.30 pm start of the showcooking, which we will attend comfortably seated at the table where lunch will then be served
- about 4.00 pm departure from Valle del Moro and return to Porto Vecchio in Grado
Menu 1 October --> Game menu prepared by:
- FIRST COURSE prepared by Chef Attias Tarlao, Tavernetta All'Androna, Grado: mallard ravioli in its own guazzetto;
- FIRST COURSE prepared by Simone Selva, chef of the Vite restaurant in the Treviso Art District, and Italy's youngest Michelin star 2022: wild boar, koji and smoked cod liver béarnaise;
- SECOND COURSE prepared by Chef Igles Corelli, the TV face of Gambero Rosso and Michelin-starred chef: stuffed mallard, blackberry and bitter sauce, pumpkin soft and toasted sesame;
- SECOND COURSE prepared by Chef Vanni Aizza, La Colombara di Aquileia: wild boar stew with apples served on a loaf of bread;
- DESSERT: Gubana and Santonego.
Menu 2 October (SOLD OUT!!) --> The Sunny Island meets the Sorrento Coast with a seafood menu prepared by:
- FIRST COURSE prepared by Chef Peppe Guida, TV face of the Gambero Rosso Channel, and chef of the restaurant "Osteria Nonna Rosa", 1 Michelin star: lemon twine from the Sorrento Coast with sea bass tartare from the Grado lagoon;
- FIRST COURSE prepared by Chef Peppe Aversa, chef of 'Il Buco' restaurant in Sorrento, 1 Michelin star: "genovese di fasolaro" with dry caciotta cheese and rosemary;
- SECOND COURSE prepared by Chef Attias Tarlao, Tavernetta All'Androna di Grado: "boreto de canoce";
- SECOND COURSE prepared by Chef Mauro Verginella, Hotel Ristorante Marea: classic "boreto gradese";
- DESSERT: Gubana and Santonego.
Price: Euro 60,00
Discount for FVGCARD* holders: 30%.
Event organised in collaboration with the Municipality of Grado, Consorzio Grado Turismo and PromoTurismoFVG.
The scheduling of the event may be modified or cancelled in case of lack of the adequate level of security or due to adverse weather conditions and/or the approval of urgent national, regional or municipal ordinances prohibiting the performance of part or all of the booked activities. We will refund the fees paid.
Updates and changes will be promptly communicated to customers via instant messaging, on our social channels and on our website. Please arrive in an appropriate mental and physical condition, clothing and equipment. In case of doubt, check with the organisation.
Photographs and video filming: Photographs and/or video filming will be taken during the event and may appear on websites and social networks for promotional purposes relating to the activity itself. Participation in the event implies permission to publish the aforementioned material. Privacy: travellers' personal data will be processed manually and/or electronically in compliance with current legislation.
Booking is COMPULSORY and can be made by 12.00 noon on 28 September online, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at Travel One offices or by email (email@example.com) or by phone +39 0431 80383 with Consorzio Grado Turismo.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Round trip transfer by private boat from Grado to Valle del Moro
- Guided tour of the Valley with FVG Tourist Guides, showcooking, lunch, menu with 2 first courses, 2 second courses and matching wines
- Assistance at embarkation and on site
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Round trip transport to and from Grado
- Reductions for children or groups
- Everything not expressly indicated in the offer
* Any allergies, intolerances and special requests cannot be accommodated due to the exceptional nature of the event
** Seating is divided into tables of 8/10 people, which will be occupied in order, any requests for matching guests must be indicated at the time of booking
*** The event will be conducted in Italian with translation into German
*** The chronological order of the scheduled activities may be subject to change