Every Wednesday afternoon, from 24 May to 13 September, come and taste some of the best Friulian wines, accompanied by tasty crostini, in the taverns of the historic centre of Grado; In between stops, you can visit some of the local artisan craft shops: from the goldsmith's workshop to the made in Italy shoe shop, passing by the small ceramic craft shop.
- 4.45 pm - meeting at Bar LàdelaCesa (Via Gradenigo, 5)
- 4.50 pm - tasting of sparkling yellow Ribolla Lamorosa spumante brut, Brojli and canapè with whipped codfish at Bar LàdelaCesa
- 5:10 pm - visit to the Goldsmith Lab Oricalco
- 5:25 pm - tasting of white grape blend Terra&Mare, Girardi and canapè with burrata cheese and anchovies at Osteria da Filomena
- 5:50 pm - tasting of Refosco dal peduncolo rosso, La buse dal Lof and canapè with mayonnaise and mustard sauce, formadi frant cheese and walnut kernel at Al Anzolo bar
- 6.10 pm - visit to the Salsedine handmade ceramics shop
- 6.25 pm - visit to the made in Italy shoe shop Villa Mori
- 6.45 pm - tasting of sweet Friulano wine Moscato Lorenzon or Verduzzo Perini accompanied by a sweet, at the Hotel Hannover bar
- 7.05 pm - Conclusion of the tour.
Allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
Minimum 1, maximum 15 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, German
PRICE: 27,00 €
In case of rain, the excursion will take place anyway.
Reservations must be made by 12.00 noon on Tuesday.
Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If you have any doubts, check with the organisation before the day of the hike.
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.