On full moon nights, a panoramic boat tour of the island, departing before sunset and with a break in the moonlight. During the tour, you can take a swim and enjoy a sunset aperitif before admiring the spectacular lagoon landscape at night, illuminated by the light of the full moon.
Dates and departure times:
- 2 - 3 June departure: at 7.30 pm
- 2 - 3 July departure: at 7.45 pm
- 1 - 2 August departure: at 7.20 pm
- 31 August departure: at 6.30 pm
- Meeting point in Riva Foscolo, 1 (next to the Sia Fuel petrol station); 10 minutes before the departure time;
- Panoramic tour of the island with a short stop at the Barbana Sanctuary;
- Bathing at the "Mula di Muggia" or in front of the "Banco d'Orio";
- Return admiring Grado from the sea and arrival at the starting point;
- Tour duration: 3 hours and 30 min.
The price includes a glass of prosecco or a soft drink and snacks.
Minimum 6, maximum 12 people
LANGUAGES: Italian, English, German
PRICE: Adults 45,00 €; children 4-10 years 35,00 €; children 0-3 years free
In case of rain the excursion will be cancelled.
Reservations must be made by 12 noon on the day before the excursion.
Allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking. Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If in doubt, check with the organisation before the day of the excursion.
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.