- Public transport runs regularly but with a maximum capacity of 50% of seats. Passengers are obliged to wear mouth and nose protection on public transport, at stations and bus stops, and to maintain a safe distance of at least 1 metre. Passengers sitting opposite each other must maintain a distance of 1 metre between them. This distance can be reduced when passengers sit next to each other. One seat between each guest remains free, except between members of the same household. Passengers must board and alight in an orderly manner using the designated doors, keeping a minimum distance from other passengers. It is not possible to buy tickets on board, they must be purchased at authorised ticket offices and vending machines. Public transport is cleaned and disinfected at least once a day.
- If you have reached Grado by bike and you have to go back to Austria, or if you want to discover the surroundings of the island on your bike, you can use the service BiciBus.
- The BiciBus service from Grado to Udine is active from 25 April to 12 September 2021 every Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. In July Bicibus is active every day.
- If you want to discover the Collio from Grado you can use the BiciBus GRADO - GORIZIA - CORMONS service every Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 15th May to 27th June and from 1st August to 19th September and every day from 28th June to 31st July 2021.
- To return to Austria from Udine you can take the MI.CO.TRA train; find out all timetables HERE. Alternatively, you can use a TAXI service with bike trolley;
GRADO Safe holidays ☀️🌊
Discover the answers to the most frequently asked questions!