Safe holidays in Grado
From 1 April, the system of coloured zones assigned to the Regions according to the trend of contagions and the occupation of hospital beds will disappear throughout Italy. From 1 May to 15 June 2022, the use of the ffp2 masks is mandatory for:
- ships and ferries engaged in interregional transport services;
- trains used in interregional, Intercity, Intercity Night and High Speed passenger rail transport services;
- buses and coaches used for transport services between more than two regions;
- buses and coaches used for rental services with driver;
- vehicles used in local or regional public transport services;
- performances open to the public that take place indoors in theatres, concert halls, cinemas, entertainment and live music venues and other similar premises;
- sports events and competitions taking place indoors.
It is also recommended to wear respiratory protective equipment in all indoor public places or places open to the public.
From 1 June 2022, Covid-19 green certification is no longer required for entry into Italy from EU and non-EU countries
For further information on the rules currently in force, consult the website of the ITALIAN GOVERNMENT and the TABLE WITH THE ACTIVITIES PERMITTED WITHOUT/WITH THE "BASIC"/"ENHANCED" GREEN PASS (in italian).
The situation in Grado
Also in Grado, all the necessary measures have been taken to safeguard guests and their families so that they can enjoy a safe holiday, and all the companies have adopted extraordinary sanitation, cleaning and hygiene measures to guarantee maximum safety in full compliance with the directives of the health authorities.
- If you want to know which accommodation facilities are open in Grado, click HERE.
- The bars and restaurants in Grado are open, find them HERE.
- Shops and services in Grado are open, find out HERE the one that best suits your needs.
If you are feeling flu symptoms, Friuli Venezia Giulia's health system is ready to face and manage the situation: in addition to the 112 emergency number, you can also contact the toll-free number of the regional Civil Protection 800 909060, with staff trained also in English, for clarifications and explanations on the behavioural indications provided by the ministerial order. In case of symptoms or doubts, contact health personnel by phone before going to the emergency room. Or contact the national number 1500 to ask for guidance on the procedures to follow.
The state of emergency ended on 31 March 2022.
UPDATED 01st JUNE 2022
Information for those arriving from abroad
Here some specific measures for those coming from abroad.
Where can I take a swab in Grado and the surrounding area?
Here is a list of private companies where you can take swabs.