Every Friday from 7 July to 25 August 2023 Come and discover with us the fascinating Mu.Ca. - Museo della Cantieristica, the only Italian museum dedicated to shipbuilding, opened in 2017 and based in the former workers' hotel in the village of Panzano, illustrating over a century of history. In addition, before MuCa, you will visit the Cantiere Alto Adriatico Custom in Monfalcone where you will be able to admire the ancient craft of the Master Shipwright and breathe in the passion for the sea and the obsession for detail that characterises all the craftsmanship of this shipyard. A pleasant coffee/aperitif break by the pool at the Ocean Restaurant will be an interlude (not included in the excursion price).
- 9.00 am Departure from bus station Piazza Carpaccio (lane 4 TOURIST BUS)
- 9.05 am Riva Slataper stop (next to Savoy hotel)
- 9.10 am Città Giardino bus stop (in front of the Hotel Argentina)
- 9.15 am Grado Pineta stop (via Orsa Maggiore corner of via Capricorno)
- 9:20 am - stop camping Villaggio Cà Laguna
- 9.23 am - stop camping Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin
- 9.25 am Stop Resort Tenuta Primero
- 9.50 am arrival in Monfalcone
- 10.00 - 10.45 visit to the Cantiere Alto Adriatico Custom in Monfalcone
- 10.45 - 11.15 coffee break / aperitif at the Ocean (optional)
- 11.30 - 12.30 guided tour of Mu.Ca.
- 12.35 pm departure for return to Grado
- 1.00 pm stop at the Resort Tenuta Primero
- 1.02 pm stop at camping Villaggio Europa/Punta Spin
- 1.05 pm stop at camping Villaggio Cà Laguna
- 1.10 pm stop Grado Pineta (via Orsa Maggiore corner of via Capricorno)
- 1.15 pm stop Città Giardino (in front of the Hotel Argentina)
- 1.20 pm stop Riva Slataper (in front of the Hotel Savoy)
- 1.25 pm arrival bus station Piazza Carpaccio
Minimum 10, maximum 20 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, English
PRICE: Adults 17,00 €; 4-15 years 10,00 €; children 0-3 years free;
Any special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
In case of light rain, the excursion will still take place.
Reservations must be made by 12 noon on Thursday.
Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If you have any doubts, check with the organisation before the day of the tour.
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is COMPULSORY and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (email@example.com) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.