Events and tours
The Consorzio Grado Turismo will promote and support the events organised on the island but is not responsible for their organisation or for any changes to the programme that may occur without prior notice. In order to keep up to date with the latest news or any changes in the programme, we strongly recommend consulting the official websites of the organisers or of the local institutions involved.
Guided tours and excursions
Sea&Taste- Sunset Tasting in the Lagoon of Grado
8 July 2022
Departure calendar 2022: July: 01 - 08 - 29; August: 05 - 12 - 19 - 26; September 02
On Friday evenings experience a unique and relaxing atmosphere on board the motorship Nuova Cristina sailing through the Grado Lagoon at sunset, among islands and casoni (typical fishermen's huts) and a typical sea-flavoured dinner dedicated to local blue fish prepared by Captain Paolo's galley staff. Authentic flavours paired with the most famous Friulian wines presented on board directly by the wineries belonging to the FVG Wine and Taste Route. Anecdotes and curiosities about the lagoon will be recounted by a local guide, present throughout the tour.
- 06.15 p.m.meeting of participants with the Trave One staff at the Mandracchio Port of Grado and boarding on the Motonave Nuova Cristina
- 06.30 – 09.30 p.m.navigation and panoramic tour of the Lagoon of Grado with typical fish dinner. Dinner includes: Tartina with sardine fillets with cherry tomatoes and buffalo mozzarella. Sarde in Savor, breaded and fried sardines with tartar sauce. Baked sardines Beccafico. Short pasta with sardines. Grappa with Santonego.
- 09.30 p.m. ca. expected return to the port of Grado
Minimum 20, maximum 40 people.
LANGUAGES: Italian, German, English
PRICE: Adults 45,00 €; children 5-12 years old 20,00 €, children 0-4 years old free of charge
Reduced rates for FVG CARD holders.
- private boat cruise reserved exclusively for our group
- Travel One tour leader for the duration of the excursion
- fish dinner on board
Fares do not include:
- not mentioned entries
- what is not expressly stated in the “Fares include"
Special quotations for groups of min. 15 people
Any allergies, intolerances and special requests must be communicated at the time of booking.
In case of rain: the planning of excursions and tours may be modified, postponed or cancelled in the event of a lack of an adequate level of security or due to adverse weather conditions and/or the passing of urgent national, regional or municipal ordinances prohibiting the performance of part or all of the booked activities. We will refund the fees paid or, on request, retain them for a new Travel One departure/activity. Updates and changes will be promptly communicated to customers via instant messaging, social channels and the Travel One website.
Must be booked by 12 noon on Thursday afternoon.
Please arrive in good physical and mental condition, with appropriate clothing and equipment for the tour. If you have any doubts, check with the organisation before the day of the hike.
The use of masks and provisions for the prevention of Covid-19 refer to current legislation (in Italian).
For the activities organized by the Consorzio Grado Turismo the reservation is compulsory and must be made by 12 noon of the day before the excursion online, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone + 39 0431 80383, providing NAME, SURNAME, RESIDENCE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER.
ATTIVITÀ PER FAMIGLIE
The Lady of the Fairy Tales: Fairy Tales for Growing Up
8 July 2022
Position: Piper Beach
At 5.00 pm
Every Friday of July and August
8, 15, 22, 29 July - 5, 12, 19, 26 August
- The Pied Piper and the Paper Eating Rats
- Swan Lake and plastic bags
- The Witch Varvuola... without a chimney
- The ugly duckling and Mr Pier Paolo Pasolini
- The dolphin and the sea snail
- Pinocchio in the land of noises
- Snow White and the dwarfs waste water
- Little Red Riding Hood and the dragon with toothache
At the Piper Costa Azzurra Beach - Establishment
Free admission (in case of rain the activity is suspended)
Facebook: La Signora delle Fiabe